After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument
than why I have one. ~Cato the Elder
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Procrastination
After getting a bunch of pictures from the holidays, I decided to make this to keep me from doing work...washing dishes...cleaning my apartment...doing laundry...etc.
really?!? 2 posts in 3 days? whoa!! you trying to catch up to the Buschelmans? Now I've got to start checking your blog all the time so I can post first (which I have on this and the last one--points!!)
3 comments:
really?!? 2 posts in 3 days? whoa!! you trying to catch up to the Buschelmans? Now I've got to start checking your blog all the time so I can post first (which I have on this and the last one--points!!)
You totally have points for not giving up on checking my blog.
I love it Mitzi! It captures all of the wonderful craziness of Christmas at the Little House on Barker Avenue!
Post a Comment