Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chances?

"The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea, passed on from generation to generation: the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness."

-President Barack H. Obama

I must ask, then, when is the exact moment that someone is given the chance to be equal - the chance to be free - and the chance to pursue their full measure of happiness?

I think conception would be a pretty sweet moment to have that chance be given...let's go with that, Mr. President.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm first!! I hope the 44th president reads your blog!
Mom

Robert said...

He probably won't because Nana gave up Pepsi...

What's FOCA's chance of passing, oh political science major?

Unknown said...

Given the fact there is the majority of Democrats in the legislative branches...and that most of them receive money from Planned Parenthood - I bet it won't take much to get it passed. Plus, I bet some of the the moderate Republicans will join too...

Robert said...

Happy Birthday Mitzi!!