After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument
than why I have one. ~Cato the Elder
Friday, September 12, 2008
you decide...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW! This goes along with what the bishops of KC, MO and KC, KS had to say in the Leaven this week. Hope that the priests pick up on that and form their homilies around that theme for the next 6 weeks.
Hmmmm...a little overly dramatic. But, I think Catholics sometimes focus on the "conception" part and maybe a little bit on the "natural death" but overlook in elections the "to" part. It's all important...why can't there be a person with a real chance of winning who embodies everything a true Catholic wants??
Ah heck...everyone knows who I'm going to vote for anyway. Palin!
3 comments:
WOW! This goes along with what the bishops of KC, MO and KC, KS had to say in the Leaven this week. Hope that the priests pick up on that and form their homilies around that theme for the next 6 weeks.
Thanks for the video. Catholics need to see that. Really, everyone does!
Hmmmm...a little overly dramatic. But, I think Catholics sometimes focus on the "conception" part and maybe a little bit on the "natural death" but overlook in elections the "to" part. It's all important...why can't there be a person with a real chance of winning who embodies everything a true Catholic wants??
Ah heck...everyone knows who I'm going to vote for anyway. Palin!
Post a Comment